General Entrance TicketLongHouse Reserve
Save time and purchase your admission ticket online. No need to print it out, your name will be on the list at the entrance.
Note: Admission for members is free of charge. For more information about becoming a LongHouse Reserve member, please click here
Admission is $15/person.
OPEN HOURS/ADMISSION FEES
April 27 through October 5 / Wednesday and Saturday, 2-5pm
In July and August / Wednesday through Saturday, 2-5pm
LongHouse Reserve is closed on Sunday.
Admission on Open Days is $15 for adults, $10 for seniors, Guest Passes accepted.
High School and College Students with Student ID: No Charge
LongHouse Members and children under 12 accompanied by an adult: No Charge
GARDEN VISIT ETIQUETTE
Please note that the house is not open to the public.
Bring your cell phones as you walk the gardens to access highlights narrated by Jack Lenor Larsen.
LongHouse Reserve makes its programs accessible to people with disabilities. Please call 631.329.3568 to discuss arrangements if you have special needs.
LongHouse Reserve is a museum, garden and a sculpture park, to be appreciated in a contemplative manner. Please enjoy your visit while adhering to a few simple rules:
- Do not touch or climb the sculpture.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and within reach at all times.
- Do not bring food or alcohol, or other beverages into the Reserve.
- Do not pick the flowers or other vegetation.
- No smoking in the buildings or on the grounds.
- Do not enter any areas marked private, staff only, or no public access.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only.
- Do not bring pets into the Reserve.
- LongHouse reserves the right to close to the general public for special events and Members Only events throughout the year.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!