LongHouse is closed for the season. Guests are welcome to visit by appointment, Monday - Saturday, by calling the LongHouse office at (631) 329-3568. Admission is $10/person.
LongHouse Reserve is closed on Sunday.
No reservation required on Open Days.
- Admission on Open Days is $10 for adults, $8 for seniors, Guest Passes accepted.
- High School and College Students with Student ID: No Charge
- LongHouse Members and children under 12 accompanied by an adult: No Charge
Pre- and Post-season: LongHouse Reserve and INstore are open by appointment; please call 631-329-3568.
Special arrangements can be made for group tours by contacting Joanne Sohn at 631.329.3568. Read the LongHouse Tour Letter for further information.
Note: Tour Buses must use the following directions to travel to LongHouse - click here
EDUCATIONAL TOURS:Educators, bring your students to LongHouse! Tours are free of charge and provide an enriching experience for children of all ages. To book a tour click here.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Click here to discover other local places of interest.
GARDEN VISIT ETIQUETTE:
Please note that during regular open hours the house is not open to the public.
Bring your cell phones as you walk the gardens to access highlights narrated by Jack Lenor Larsen.
LongHouse Reserve makes its programs accessible to people with disabilities. Please call 631.329.3568 to discuss arrangements if you have special needs.
LongHouse Reserve is a museum, garden and a sculpture park, to be appreciated in a contemplative manner. Please enjoy your visit while adhering to a few simple rules:
- Do not touch or climb the sculpture.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and within reach at all times.
- Do not bring food or alcohol, or other beverages into the Reserve.
- Do not pick the flowers or other vegetation.
- No smoking in the buildings or on the grounds.
- Do not enter any areas marked private, staff only, or no public access.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only.
- Do not bring pets into the Reserve.
- LongHouse reserves the right to close to the general public for special events and Members Only events throughout the year.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
LongHouse Reserve | 133 Hands Creek Road | East Hampton, New York 11937 | T631.329.3568 | F631.329.4299 | firstname.lastname@example.org