The health and safety of our staff and visitors is our top priority. Due to the growing concern over the COVID-19 virus, LongHouse has postponed all events through March 31 as well as visits by appointment.
We are still preparing to reopen for the season on April 25 with our Rites of Spring presentation of new art in the gardens as we all need a sense of renewal and a feeling of community. Please check for updates here and our on social media platforms. Thank you for your understanding and be well.
- Admission on Open Days is $15 for adults, $10 for seniors and veterans, guest passes accepted.
- High School and College Students with Student ID: No Charge.
- LongHouse Members and children under 12 accompanied by an adult: No Charge.
- Active duty service personnel: No Charge.
- No reservation required on Open Days.
- Charging stations for Tesla and other electric cars: For use while visiting LongHouse during open hours. No overnight parking.
LongHouse Reserve is always closed on Sunday.
Special arrangements can be made for group tours by contacting Joanne Sohn at 631.329.3568. Read the LongHouse Tour Letter for further information.
Note: Tour Buses must use the following directions to travel to LongHouse - follow this link for directions
Educators, bring your students to LongHouse! Tours are free of charge and provide an enriching experience for children of all ages. To book a tour click here.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Click here to discover other local places of interest.
For information about hosting a private event at LongHouse Reserve please email us at: email@example.com.
GARDEN VISIT ETIQUETTE:
Please note that during regular open hours the house is not open to the public.
Bring your cell phones as you walk the gardens to access highlights narrated by Jack Lenor Larsen.
LongHouse Reserve makes its programs accessible to people with disabilities. Please call 631.329.3568 to discuss arrangements if you have special needs.
LongHouse Reserve is a museum, garden, and a sculpture park, to be appreciated in a contemplative manner. Please enjoy your visit while adhering to a few simple rules:
- Do not touch or climb the sculpture.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and within reach at all times.
- Do not bring food or alcohol, or other beverages into the Reserve.
- Do not pick the flowers or other vegetation.
- No smoking in the buildings or on the grounds.
- Do not enter any areas marked private, staff only, or no public access.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only. Drone photography is not permitted.
- LongHouse reserves the right to close to the general public for special events and Members Only events throughout the year. Please check our calendar for updates on closed days.
- LongHouse does not allow pets on the garden grounds. Service animals are permitted in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please read the full Service Animal Policy for more information.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
LongHouse Reserve | 133 Hands Creek Road | East Hampton, New York 11937 | T631.329.3568 | F631.329.4299 | firstname.lastname@example.org