LongHouse Reserve reopened to the public on Wednesday, June 17 and the health and safety of our staff and visitors is still our top priority. Due to the continued concern over the COVID-19 virus and to follow State, County and Town of East Hampton policies, LongHouse has instituted new safety measures for all visitors. Please read the guidelines below before visiting the gardens.
Tickets: Purchase tickets here. Please print this ticket and display on your dashboard, or have it ready to show on your phone at the LongHouse entrance. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Map: Please download and print a map of LongHouse here: MAP. No paper maps will be distributed at check-in.
- Due to COVID-19, visits are by timed ticket reservations only.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask, except children under two.
- Children without masks must be kept in strollers.
- Maintain 6' social distancing, unless with family members.
- Restrooms and water fountain are closed, please plan accordingly. If you are coming from a distance, please utilize the East Hampton Village public restrooms in the Reutershan parking lot (accessible by Main Street and Newtown Lane).
- Benches are roped off temporarily.
- You must honor your chosen time allotment so the next group may visit.
- INstore is closed; please shop online here.
- Gardens close promptly at 4:00pm.
- Please exit by the Fly's Eye Dome.
- Admission on Open Days is $15 for adults, $10 for seniors, guest passes accepted. No charge for veterans or active duty personnel.
- High School and College Students with Student ID: No Charge.
- LongHouse Members and children under 12 accompanied by an adult: No Charge.
- Charging stations for Tesla and other electric cars: For use while visiting LongHouse during open hours. No overnight parking.
LongHouse Reserve is always closed on Sunday.
Special arrangements can be made for group tours by contacting Joanne Sohn at 631.329.3568. Read the LongHouse Tour Letter for further information.
Note: Tour Buses must use the following directions to travel to LongHouse - follow this link for directions
Educators, bring your students to LongHouse! Tours are free of charge and provide an enriching experience for children of all ages. To book a tour click here.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Click here to discover other local places of interest.
For information about hosting a private event at LongHouse Reserve please email us at: email@example.com.
GARDEN VISIT ETIQUETTE:
Please note that during regular open hours the house is not open to the public.
Bring your cell phones as you walk the gardens to access highlights narrated by Jack Lenor Larsen.
LongHouse Reserve makes its programs accessible to people with disabilities. Please call 631.329.3568 to discuss arrangements if you have special needs.
LongHouse Reserve is a museum, garden, and a sculpture park, to be appreciated in a contemplative manner. Please enjoy your visit while adhering to a few simple rules:
- Do not touch or climb the sculpture.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and within reach at all times.
- Do not bring food or alcohol, or other beverages into the Reserve.
- Do not pick the flowers or other vegetation.
- No smoking in the buildings or on the grounds.
- Do not enter any areas marked private, staff only, or no public access.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only. Drone photography is not permitted.
- LongHouse reserves the right to close to the general public for special events and Members Only events throughout the year. Please check our calendar for updates on closed days.
- LongHouse does not allow pets on the garden grounds. Service animals are permitted in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please read the full Service Animal Policy for more information.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
LongHouse Reserve | 133 Hands Creek Road | East Hampton, New York 11937 | T631.329.3568 | F631.329.4299 | firstname.lastname@example.org