LONGHOUSE RESERVE IS CLOSED FOR THE WINTER SEASON.
If you would like to visit us during this off-season, please call us at (631) 329-3568 to schedule an appointment.
LongHouse Reserve re-opens on Saturday, April 28, 2018 with our Rites of Spring season opener.
- Admission on Open Days is $10 for adults, $8 for seniors, Guest Passes accepted.
- High School and College Students with Student ID: No Charge.
- LongHouse Members and children under 12 accompanied by an adult: No Charge.
- No reservation required on Open Days.
LongHouse Reserve is always closed on Sunday.
Note: Tour Buses must use the following directions to travel to LongHouse - follow this link for directions
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Click here to discover other local places of interest.
For information about hosting a private event at LongHouse Reserve please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GARDEN VISIT ETIQUETTE:
Please note that during regular open hours the house is not open to the public.
Bring your cell phones as you walk the gardens to access highlights narrated by Jack Lenor Larsen.
LongHouse Reserve makes its programs accessible to people with disabilities. Please call 631.329.3568 to discuss arrangements if you have special needs.
LongHouse Reserve is a museum, garden and a sculpture park, to be appreciated in a contemplative manner. Please enjoy your visit while adhering to a few simple rules:
- Do not touch or climb the sculpture.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and within reach at all times.
- Do not bring food or alcohol, or other beverages into the Reserve.
- Do not pick the flowers or other vegetation.
- No smoking in the buildings or on the grounds.
- Do not enter any areas marked private, staff only, or no public access.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only. Drone photography is not permitted.
- LongHouse reserves the right to close to the general public for special events and Members Only events throughout the year. Please check our calendar for updates on closed days.
- LongHouse does not allow pets on the garden grounds. Service animals are permitted in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please read the full Service Animal Policy for more information.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
LongHouse Reserve | 133 Hands Creek Road | East Hampton, New York 11937 | T631.329.3568 | F631.329.4299 | email@example.com